The Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E III is a high-performance teleconverter that doubles the effective focal length of certain NIKKOR lenses without increasing the closest focusing distance.
As the world’s first teleconverter to incorporate an aspherical lens element, it offers images with outstanding resolution and contrast. Compact and lightweight, it is a cost-effective and practical solution for those times when it is not possible to carry an extra telephoto lens with you.
The Nikon AF-S Teleconverter is constructed of seven elements in five groups and with Nikon’s Integrated Coating (IC) you will see improved colour and reduced flare. It has one aspherical lens element which virtually eliminates lens aberrations, and is dust and water resistant.
Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E III Features:
- 2.0x teleconverter extends the reach of AF-S lenses by 100% with only two-stop loss in exposure.
- Advanced design maintains the optical quality of NIKKOR lenses as well as fully supports exposure metering and VR image stabilization capabilities.
- Nikon Integrated Coating and aspherical element control distortion, aberrations, flare, and ghosting for optimal image quality.
- Durable, weather-resistant barrel supports use in harsh conditions.
- Nikon F lens mount supports both FX and DX format AF-S NIKKOR lenses.