The straight-through viewing Nikon ProStaff 3 16-48×60 Spotting Scope combines a fully multi-coated optical path and a weather-sealed housing to create a well-equipped optic for intermediate- to long-range observations. In addition to the 16-48×60 spotting scope, this outfit includes a multi-section tripod with lever lock-adjustable legs and a pan/tilt head as well as a soft carrying case to conveniently transport this Fieldscope system.
At the core of Nikon’s ProStaff 3 spotting scope are environmentally friendly Eco-Glass elements and prisms that are composed of responsibly sourced arsenic-free material. The entire optical system is fully multi-coated, resulting in enhanced low-light performance and contrast-rich images that are crisp throughout the zoom range. A nitrogen-filled fog and waterproof housing, 11-foot close-focus distance, and included accessories make the ProStaff 3 16-48×60 outfit a full-featured spotting scope kit for almost any recreational glassing activity.
- 16-48x magnification, 60mm objective
- Fully multi-coated Eco-Glass elements and prisms
- 120 ft field of view at 1000 yd
- 2.3° angle of view, 37° apparent viewing angle at 16x
- 10.9 ft close-focusing distance
- 19mm eye relief, 3.8mm exit pupil
Use and Handling
- Integrated straight view eyepiece in-line with objective
- Included adjustable tripod with lever leg locks and pan/tilt head
- Carrying case accommodates scope and tripod
- Integrated 1/4″-20 tripod mounting socket
- Nitrogen-filled fog and waterproof housing
- Shockproof construction